I saw a book which contained African proverbs which made me decide to share my thoughts.
1) A frog never jumps backwards.
Please leave the frog; it’s trying to do a backflip.
2) He who refuses to obey cannot command
Have you met Nigerian politicians?
3) He who volunteers his head for the breaking of a coconut should not expect to eat from it.
They should be nice enough to take some to his burial.
4) You cannot stretch your hands further than the bones in them will allow.
Have you ever seen Dr 90210?
5) A man who sits by the beach where fishermen make their catch will never eat plain rice
6) You cannot climb two trees at the same time because you have two legs
Have you seen Jet li movies? He would climb three at once
7) Don’t cry under the rain for your tears will not be seen
8) Do not argue with a mad man because people watching will not know who is who
9) You do not inquire who is responsible for your father’s death until you have a sword in your hand.
Why sword? What if the killer has a gun? Get two guns.
10) A dog cannot bite and bark at the same time
You apparently haven’t seen Bingo.